What characterises the companies within transportation and logistics is the need for a constant overview of customers, deliveries, sales and internal processes. To support that overview we have delivered several IT services for such companies covering both SuperOffice CRM solutions and IT outsourcing services.
Improvement of Internal Communication and Processes with CRM
With SuperOffice CRM, companies within transportation and logistics have gained more control of their internal processes and raised the level of knowledge sharing. The communication between departments and/or divisions has been highly improved, and the flow of sales activities is much more structured. Likewise, the companies’ marketing processes are now automated and streamlined.
By cooperating with us, transportation and logistics companies get clear advantages:
- Control of internal processes
- Improvement of knowledge sharing
- Effective communication processes
- Structured and automated sales- and marketing activities
A typical SuperOffice CRM solution for these companies contains:
- SuperOffice for Windows and web
- SuperOffice Customer Service
- SuperOffice eMarketing
- SuperOffice Pocket
- Mail synchronisation between SuperOffice CRM and Outlook
- SuperOffice-ERP integration
We handle your IT ensuring the right focus
A distinct need for focusing entirely on the primary activities and operations is recognised by many transportation companies. Thereby, IT should not be an issue but instead a supporting activity allowing a constant logistic flow goes smoothly.
By outsourcing parts of the IT to us, our customers have released important internal resources.
Our outsourcing services delivered for our customers within transportation and logistics include:
- 1. and 2. level Helpdesk support
- Multi-lingual Helpdesk support
- Application support
- Hardware/software consultancy and procurement
- Anti-virus protection