.NET DEVELOPERPoland, Warsaw,Available from: 01/06/2016 We are waiting for the right prospect and we conduct continuously job interviews.
- Creation and development of architecture in accordance with the implemented projects;
- Creation of technical documentation and user;
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality of the code;
- Cooperation with other departments of the company to maximize results and business development.
- C # with .NET v4.0 +;
- NET MVC Razor 4+, WebForms;
- MS SQL Server;
- Scrum, TDD, SOLID;
- Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server.
- Higher education, the preferred direction of computer science with a specialization in programming;
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a programmer (preferred technologies .NET programming);
- Knowledge in the area of project management (SCRUM);
- English at minimum. B2 – work proficiency – a prerequisite.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Benefits package;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- We are a start-up so we offer the possibility of continued development and promotions alike.
If you feel that you meet our expectations and are interested in meeting with our team and see our office, please send us your CV.